AFRICAN/EUROPEAN LEADERSHIP SUMMIT
“Where Leaders and Future Leaders Exchange Notes”
African Legacy International Media Services Ltd, in its effort to lead development and leadership support for the present African/European Unions, hereby organizing the forthcoming African-European Leadership Summit, where leaders and future leaders will exchange notes.
It is imperative that leaders and future leaders must be prepared to equip themselves with the knowledge of a whole range of skills that span from strategy development, financial management, etc, to dealing with the public physically and virtually in this dynamic world if they must achieve success and be called exceptional leaders.
These two (2) days activities are expected to achieve:
- Strengthening the unity amongst Africans in Europe.
- Participants will be deeply engaged in defining the present and future issues that face our generation.
- Propagating cultural, educational, health, sports, technology, finance, agricultural, security, diplomacy between the continents.
- Creating avenues for direct foreign investment to Africa by European investors and industrialists.
Furthermore, the two-day summit will gather African and European heads of Government, captains of industries, diplomats, corporate bodies, international business executives, management specialists, investors, consultants, scholars, and other stakeholders to exchange notes on leadership issues regarding the two continents.
This new dimension in the history of the continents is monumental and scheduled thus:
Date: 29th & 30th August, 2014
Venue: Intercontinental Berlin, Germany.
The programme would also comprise of the following activities:
- Art and Cultural Exhibition
- Trade and Investment Workshop for Investors and Industrialists
- Award Ceremony and Dinner
For participation, collaboration, sponsorship, exhibition and enquiries contact:
African Legacy International Media Services Ltd
No 6, Road 131, Team 1
By NNPC Filling Station, Gwarimpa, Abuja
Nigeria. P.O. Box 5136